Learn more about Dr. Olayinka Ogunro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olayinka Ogunro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olayinka Ogunro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunro graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogunro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olayinka Ogunro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Olayinka Ogunro practice?
- Dr. Olayinka Ogunro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olayinka Ogunro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.