A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olayinka Ogunro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olayinka Ogunro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogunro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogunro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olayinka Ogunro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunro graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogunro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olayinka Ogunro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Olayinka Ogunro practice?
- Dr. Olayinka Ogunro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olayinka Ogunro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.