A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olayinka Omololu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olayinka Omololu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Omololu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Omololu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olayinka Titilola Omololu MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olayinka T. Omololu practice?
- Dr. Olayinka Omololu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olayinka Omololu practices Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists.