A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cubukcu-Dimopulo graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Cubukcu-Dimopulo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bronx Va Medical Center
- James J Peters Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo practice?
- Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo has 1 office location.
Dr. Olcay Cubukcu-Dimopulo practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Shelton, CT.
See Shelton Pathologists.