Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Neurologists

8424 Naab Rd
Ste 1A
Indianapolis, IN 46260
317-614-3100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I miss Dr. Kolar, I wish he was still in pratice. He was the best Doctor I ever had. He was dedicated in his research and pratice. He wanted the best for all of his patience. The last I was aware of he was still invloved with research, and siminars. Sad we don't have all of our Doctors following in his footsteps.

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

He is great even over the phone I know because he is my grandfather

|  ex-patient  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Most committed Docter I have had.20 years ago I was going on disability,Dr.Kolar began treating me with Prednisnone,Immuran and Amandtidine and I continued working for 20 more years until he was forced to close his office because of lack of funding,now I have a new DR.he changed my medicine,back on Disibility! What a shame

|  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

Dr. Kolar is the most caring, sensitive, intellectual person I have ever met. He takes the time to explain and to listen. I wish all doctors and neurologists would take the time to really study his research and findings. I am living a great life today, working, caring for my family, and enjoying my grandchildren because of Dr. Kolar and the path he has led me on and continues to lead me on.

|  Dr. Kolar is a fine doctor.  |  show details
by Amy Eilar-Fisher on Sep 6th, 2008

I had to move, but I was with Dr. Kolar for the first 10 years of my MS. He really took every case as a new research case to figure out MS. He treats you with dignity and a office visit could take an hour easy. Trust him.