Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 19th, 2012

I miss Dr. Kolar, I wish he was still in pratice. He was the best Doctor I ever had. He was dedicated in his research and pratice. He wanted the best for all of his patience. The last I was aware of he was still invloved with research, and siminars. Sad we don't have all of our Doctors following in his footsteps.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Mar 25th, 2012

He is great even over the phone I know because he is my grandfather

ex-patient show details ex-patient
Apr 22nd, 2011

Most committed Docter I have had.20 years ago I was going on disability,Dr.Kolar began treating me with Prednisnone,Immuran and Amandtidine and I continued working for 20 more years until he was forced to close his office because of lack of funding,now I have a new DR.he changed my medicine,back on Disibility! What a shame

Feb 5th, 2009

Dr. Kolar is the most caring, sensitive, intellectual person I have ever met. He takes the time to explain and to listen. I wish all doctors and neurologists would take the time to really study his research and findings. I am living a great life today, working, caring for my family, and enjoying my grandchildren because of Dr. Kolar and the path he has led me on and continues to lead me on.

Dr. Kolar is a fine doctor. show details Dr. Kolar is a fine doctor.
by Amy Eilar-Fisher on Sep 6th, 2008

I had to move, but I was with Dr. Kolar for the first 10 years of my MS. He really took every case as a new research case to figure out MS. He treats you with dignity and a office visit could take an hour easy. Trust him.