inactive

Oldrich J Kolar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Former patient
He is the only MS doctor that helped me!!!

April 19th, 2012
I miss Dr. Kolar, I wish he was still in pratice. He was the best Doctor I ever had. He was dedicated in his research and pratice. He wanted the best for all of his patience. The last I was aware of he was still invloved with research, and siminars. Sad we don't have all of our Doctors following in his footsteps.

April 22nd, 2011
ex-patient
Most committed Docter I have had.20 years ago I was going on disability,Dr.Kolar began treating me with Prednisnone,Immuran and Amandtidine and I continued working for 20 more years until he was forced to close his office because of lack of funding,now I have a new DR.he changed my medicine,back on Disibility! What a shame

February 5th, 2009
Dr. Kolar is the most caring, sensitive, intellectual person I have ever met. He takes the time to explain and to listen. I wish all doctors and neurologists would take the time to really study his research and findings. I am living a great life today, working, caring for my family, and enjoying my grandchildren because of Dr. Kolar and the path he has led me on and continues to lead me on.

September 6th, 2008
Dr. Kolar is a fine doctor.
I had to move, but I was with Dr. Kolar for the first 10 years of my MS. He really took every case as a new research case to figure out MS. He treats you with dignity and a office visit could take an hour easy. Trust him.