A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. O AAssar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. O AAssar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. O AAssar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. AAssar graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. AAssar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. O Sami AAssar MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. O S. AAssar practice?
- Dr. O AAssar has 2 office locations.
Dr. O AAssar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.