A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ole Dierks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ole Dierks, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ole Dierks, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierks graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Dierks has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ole Dierks MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ole Dierks practice?
- Dr. Ole Dierks has 1 office location.
Dr. Ole Dierks practices Nephrology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Nephrologists.