Learn more about Dr. Ole Heggeness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ole Heggeness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heggeness
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Heggeness Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Heggeness graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heggeness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ole A Heggeness DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ole A. Heggeness practice?
- Dr. Ole Heggeness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ole Heggeness practices Family Medicine near Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA and Downey, CA.
See Santa Fe Springs Family Physicians.