A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ole Heggeness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ole Heggeness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heggeness
Education & Awards
Dr. Heggeness graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heggeness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ole A Heggeness DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ole A. Heggeness practice?
- Dr. Ole Heggeness has 1 office location.
Dr. Ole Heggeness practices Family Medicine near Santa Fe Springs, CA.
See Santa Fe Springs Family Physicians.