The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ole Peloso
Dr. Ole Peloso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Peloso is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque, West Mesa Medical Center and Lovelace Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ole Peloso has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ole Peloso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Lorene Valdez-Boyle
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi18
Dr. Jennifer Chan
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi10
Dr. Marshall Jordan
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi36