A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Chebotarev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chebotarev
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chebotarev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebotarev graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Chebotarev has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Chebotarev FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practice?
- Dr. Oleg Chebotarev has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.