A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Chebotarev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebotarev graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Chebotarev has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chebotarev accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practice?
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Hospitalist near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Cardiologists, and Trenton Hospitalists.