Learn more about Dr. Oleg Chebotarev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chebotarev graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Chebotarev has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Chebotarev FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practice?
- Dr. Oleg Chebotarev has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Chebotarev practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.