A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Chikovani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Chikovani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Chikovani, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chikovani graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Chikovani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Konstantinov Chikovani MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oleg K. Chikovani practice?
- Dr. Oleg Chikovani has 1 office location.
Dr. Oleg Chikovani practices Neurological Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurological Surgeons.