Dr. Oleg Chikovani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2014
Mr Wonderful!
Dr Chikavani performed lower back surgery on me in 1989. He explained every decision he made prior and afterwards to me. I recovered wonderfully from that surgery. I again saw him in 2007 regarding neck ssurgery. Again, very little pain from the surgery. An excellent doctor and missed by all his patients.

June 25th, 2013
Accounting Manager
Best doctor, save my life. .

April 3rd, 2010
Loretta Robinson
Dr. Chikovani did two neck surgeries and changed my life by ending chronic pain. When I went back to work after the 1st surgery the rumor mill was strong that I had really had a face lift, I felt that much better. He's the best.

November 25th, 2008
Retired?
If he is indeed retired that is a loss. My father worked at Hughes Aircraft in Newport Beach for some years and Dr. Chikovani was known as the guy to see for spinal surgeries. I was lucky to have such a contact as at 24 underwent L4-L5 vertebrate fusion to be rid of sciatica (it was pretty bad and cortisone didn't make it go away). Dr. Chikovani was straight to the point and you knew he knew what he was talking about. A great neurosurgeon and he knew it!

August 4th, 2008
Best Neurosurgeon, You Should be So Blessed to Have Him
Dr. Chikovani performed two surgeries on my spine. He also operated on my father's spine. He diagnosed me accurately, he showed me the problem on my x-rays, and he was extremely dedicated about my treatment. If not for Dr. Chikovani, I would mostly likely be in a wheelchair now and very depressed. He changed my life for the better. I don't know what kind of personality conflict the second patient rater had with Dr. C., but sometimes people don't get along, even if one of them is a doctor. Dr. Chikovani has retired now, and that and he are my loss.

June 17th, 2008
Saved my life
I had the good fortune to follow the patients of several local neurosurgeons (including Dr. Chikiovani's) in a professional capacity, over several years. I was extremely impressed by how well his patients did, compared to those of his contemporaries. His patients typically had shorter hospital stays, recovered more quickly, and had less residual limitations. When I needed unexpected surgery for a complex cervical problem, I put myself completely in his hands, knowing I would have the best chance at recovery, and he literally saved my life. Without him, I have no doubt I would be dead (or quadraplegic). I cannot recommend him highly enough.

January 31st, 2008
I had to have another neurosurgeon take over my case after Dr. Chikovani made a grave mistake. In addition, he has behavioral problems.

May 30th, 2017