A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Davie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Davie, Aesthetic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Davie graduated from Odessa State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg A Davie MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oleg A. Davie practice?
- Dr. Oleg Davie has 1 office location.
Dr. Oleg Davie practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.