A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Gorenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Gorenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorenburg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorenburg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Saint John's Queens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Gorenburg DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Gorenburg practice?
- Dr. Oleg Gorenburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Gorenburg practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.