Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

by L.S on Aug 20th, 2014

I really love my Dr. Oleg Gutnik he has been my Dr. Since I was 19 yrs old.He has always made me feel welcome and he is very easy to talk to. Dr. Oleg is a great Man and Dr. I also Love everyone at the office.

by Julie on Apr 4th, 2013

Dr Gutnik is the best GYN i have ever been to, I was seeing so many different gyns for my condition and all of them were so uncaring and just disregared many of my questions and concerns. maybe it was because I am in the medical field as well and they all just assumed i knew all the answers, but dr gutnik never made these assumptions he saw i was scared and he spent time answering all the questions i had, he was caring and comforting and he got me through a hard time. he is the absolute best! i drive out 45min since i moved just to continue seeing him! i strongly recommend him to anyone!

great great show details great great
Jul 27th, 2012

I was thinking man or woman doctor but I had both. He is kind handsome and very direct and to the point. Sure he wants to get paid who would not. At least he does what he should and suppose to. He deserves it and he earned it.

Apr 20th, 2012

I have been with him 19 years, he is honest, quick thinking and caring. Sure he has to get paid, what Doctor don't. I like him because he does not beat aroud the bush at all.

Feb 23rd, 2011

Only interested in your insurance

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
by Rachel G on Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Gutnik is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years, he always spends time with me, makes me feel at ease and has a great bedside manner.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Dec 21st, 2010

Great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He addressed all my concerns no matter how small and I felt comfortable with him. I have been to several gyns over the years and have always dreaded the experience. Dr. Gutnik is the only gyn I will go to from now on.

Aug 26th, 2010

This doctor is only interested in billing your insurance company for as much money as he can get. Has given a false diagnose to try to justify unnecessary testing. Definitely not in the best interests of the patient. A greedy fraud!!

Dr. Gutnik is the best !!!! show details Dr. Gutnik is the best !!!!
by klara kandel on Oct 18th, 2009

Helped to deliver my 3 daughters, now 20,19 and 16.

Oct 12th, 2009

He delivered both of my girls. Now they are 20 and 21 years old. But,nonetheless,I would highly recommend him, he has wonderful bedside manners and is caring.

by RJ on Sep 7th, 2009

Dr. Oleg Gutnik is the best Gynecologist I've ever encountered. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know.

He's excellent show details He's excellent
by grl on Jul 7th, 2009

The best obgyn I've ever been to, speedy with procedures but takes time to explain and talk.