Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Great doc
Caring and thorough....doesn't rush you and appointments are on time. Been going to him for 20 years!

June 22nd, 2016
Perfect doctor

June 22nd, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Gutnik. He is professional, he listened to my questions and concerns. Answered all my questions I'm happy I found him.

January 9th, 2016
Dr. Oleg is one of the best gynecologist that I found, after so many disappointment and pain. He is patient, careful and very very kind in any procedure. I feel myself very luck to be his patient.

August 20th, 2014
I really love my Dr. Oleg Gutnik he has been my Dr. Since I was 19 yrs old.He has always made me feel welcome and he is very easy to talk to. Dr. Oleg is a great Man and Dr. I also Love everyone at the office.

April 4th, 2013
Dr Gutnik is the best GYN i have ever been to, I was seeing so many different gyns for my condition and all of them were so uncaring and just disregared many of my questions and concerns. maybe it was because I am in the medical field as well and they all just assumed i knew all the answers, but dr gutnik never made these assumptions he saw i was scared and he spent time answering all the questions i had, he was caring and comforting and he got me through a hard time. he is the absolute best! i drive out 45min since i moved just to continue seeing him! i strongly recommend him to anyone!

July 27th, 2012
great great
I was thinking man or woman doctor but I had both. He is kind handsome and very direct and to the point. Sure he wants to get paid who would not. At least he does what he should and suppose to. He deserves it and he earned it.

April 20th, 2012
I have been with him 19 years, he is honest, quick thinking and caring. Sure he has to get paid, what Doctor don't. I like him because he does not beat aroud the bush at all.

February 7th, 2011
Great OBGYN
Dr. Gutnik is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years, he always spends time with me, makes me feel at ease and has a great bedside manner.

December 21st, 2010
Great doctor
Great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He addressed all my concerns no matter how small and I felt comfortable with him. I have been to several gyns over the years and have always dreaded the experience. Dr. Gutnik is the only gyn I will go to from now on.

August 26th, 2010
This doctor is only interested in billing your insurance company for as much money as he can get. Has given a false diagnose to try to justify unnecessary testing. Definitely not in the best interests of the patient. A greedy fraud!!

October 18th, 2009
Dr. Gutnik is the best !!!!
Helped to deliver my 3 daughters, now 20,19 and 16.