Dr. Oleg Isakov Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Oleg Isakov?

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

This man is the most amazing doctor

Dangerous Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Does not listen to patient input at all. Forces specific medications that he chooses and will not change regardless of your wishes or bad side effects you might be suffering. Very sarcastic and makes very inappropriate comments to patients. Doesn't show any interest in patients well being. As far as I'm concerned he should lose his medical licence. He has no business treating people. He is negligent!!! Stay away!!!

Not warm and fuzzy

Posted on November 25th, 2013

Dr. Isakov has prescribed me the correct medication for my problem, which is most important. However, he doesn't have any bedside manner or offer much input into anything you say to him. He is basically there to see you for 5 minutes and write your prescription. I don't think he knows very much about me at all even after several years. I don't even thing he's ever met with my talk therapist there. But, basically I just need him for the medicine, so I stay.

Posted on March 27th, 2017