Dr. Oleg Kouskov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
This doctor and his staff are excellent. I felt comfortable the minute I talked to the receptionist. Dr. Kouskov spent a couple of hours with me, and explained my condition in detail and easy-to-understand language. He even drew me pictures to facilitate a mental image for me. Dr. Kouskov went to work immediately to set me up an appointment for a PET scanUnder the cirmstances, this was one of the most pleasant visits I have had with a doctor.

March 2nd, 2014
Outstanding and Extremely Well-Read!
I took my teen to see Dr. Kouskov after 14 years of battling a sleep disorder--one in which we had seen 3 specialists prior. Dr. Kouskov had gathered and read through the surgeries, tests, information and background on our daughter (before our appointment) and was able to eliminate and isolate the issues we needed to discuss. After seeing other doctors who just wanted to repeat the same sleep studies, Dr, K. was able to address our daughter directly and help her to take control of her challenge which has completely restricted her schooling and everyday functioning since she was a baby. The change is unbelievable! With his helpful insight and phenomenal way of explaining and guiding our discussion, our daughter came home and, for the first time felt empowered, followed what he suggested. She is now sleeping most nights and is up most of each day. While we once had resigned to think she may never function in everyday life, we now have hope she may one day be able to overcome the severe delayed sleep-phase syndrome that has plagued our family for years. Thank you, Kr. Kouskov, for caring enough to look beyond the studies and for seeing our girl where she is at. You are insightful and tactful in how you handled our daughter's predicament and you gave us hope that our homelife could change and it has! We will see you again and can't wait to report the results of following your plan. Having worked for some amazing physicians I recognize the callibur of this physician, and he is top-notch in his field. I can't say enough but thank you!!

December 5th, 2011
He completely confused my wife regarding need for a SA test and therefore she opted to not complete the clinic. She will go back to her primary doctor for clarification and possibly get a referral to another clinic or doctor. Many questions on the list she was asked to complete were too subjective. Questions such as were on the list should be answered in discussion with the doctor.