A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Reznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Reznik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reznik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg I Reznik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oleg I. Reznik practice?
- Dr. Oleg Reznik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Reznik practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR and Falls City, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.