A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Vayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Vayner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Vayner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vayner graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vayner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Arkadiy Vayner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Oleg A. Vayner practice?
- Dr. Oleg Vayner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Vayner practices Pediatrics near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Truckee Pediatricians.