A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Volchonok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Volchonok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volchonok
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Volchonok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Volchonok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volchonok graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Volchonok has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Volchonok MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Volchonok practice?
- Dr. Oleg Volchonok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Volchonok practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.