Learn more about Dr. Oleg Volchonok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleg Volchonok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volchonok
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Volchonok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Volchonok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colonic Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volchonok graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Volchonok has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Volchonok MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Volchonok practice?
- Dr. Oleg Volchonok has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Volchonok practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.