A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleh Haluszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleh Haluszka is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleh Haluszka, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haluszka graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haluszka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haluszka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oleh Haluszka practice?
Dr. Oleh Haluszka practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.