A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleh Haluszka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oleh Haluszka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleh Haluszka, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haluszka graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haluszka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleh Haluszka MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Oleh Haluszka practice?
- Dr. Oleh Haluszka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oleh Haluszka practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.