Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oleksandr Stupnytskyi
Dr. Oleksandr Stupnytskyi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence, MA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Stupnytskyi is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital, Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center and Merrimack Valley Hospital. Dr. Stupnytskyi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oleksandr Stupnytskyi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Oleksandr Stupnytskyi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence, MA.
Dr. Raouf Sayegh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lawrence, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Sandra Cardenas Villa
Lawrence, MA 0 mi17
Dr. William Charini
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Lawrence, MA 0.04 mi24