A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olena Dotsenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olena Dotsenko is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olena Dotsenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotsenko graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olena Dotsenko MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olena Dotsenko practice?
- Dr. Olena Dotsenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Olena Dotsenko practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.