A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olena Pryjdun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olena Pryjdun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olena Pryjdun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryjdun graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Pryjdun has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olena Golovatska Pryjdun MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Olena G. Pryjdun practice?
- Dr. Olena Pryjdun has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olena Pryjdun practices Anesthesiology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Cedarhurst Anesthesiologists.