A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olena Stepanyuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olena Stepanyuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stepanyuk graduated from Poltavskij Med Stomatology Inst, Poltava, Ukraine.
Dr. Stepanyuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olena Stepanyuk MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olena Stepanyuk practice?
- Dr. Olena Stepanyuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olena Stepanyuk practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Orange, NJ.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Infectious Disease Doctors.