Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Internists

Alief
11595 S Wilcrest Dr
Houston, TX 77099
832-328-3077
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  No-nonsense Doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I hadn't been to the doctor in years before I went to Dr. O. Johnson. I was literally scared because of my past experiences with other doctors. He seemed a little ridged at first, but he has always gave me the right diagnosis. He has always been on point. It has been almost been 20 years since I trusted a doctor...THANK GOD FOR DR.JOHNSON:)

|  Good Professional Physician  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor of over ten years. Easy appt. schedules and timely follow-up. Very knowledgeable of medical conditions in his field and does not hesitate to refer if necessary. He is not available 5 days a week due to hospital work schedule. I definitely would recommend Dr. Johnson as PC Provider.

|  Please do not go to this facility. Learn from my mistake  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I will never go back to this piece of a doctors office. Not only did i have to go back to finish a doctors appointment that should have taken no more than an hour and a half but I had to wait almost a month to get test results back. I told the doctor that I could not take a certain type of medication and she prescribed it anyways what kind of mess is that. There are no sinks in the examining rooms and the patient cover-ups are tethered and worn out.