Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
No-nonsense Doctor show details No-nonsense Doctor
Feb 27th, 2014

I hadn't been to the doctor in years before I went to Dr. O. Johnson. I was literally scared because of my past experiences with other doctors. He seemed a little ridged at first, but he has always gave me the right diagnosis. He has always been on point. It has been almost been 20 years since I trusted a doctor...THANK GOD FOR DR.JOHNSON:)

Good Professional Physician show details Good Professional Physician
Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor of over ten years. Easy appt. schedules and timely follow-up. Very knowledgeable of medical conditions in his field and does not hesitate to refer if necessary. He is not available 5 days a week due to hospital work schedule. I definitely would recommend Dr. Johnson as PC Provider.

Please do not go to this facility. Learn from my mistake show details Please do not go to this facility. Learn from my mistake
Oct 20th, 2011

I will never go back to this piece of a doctors office. Not only did i have to go back to finish a doctors appointment that should have taken no more than an hour and a half but I had to wait almost a month to get test results back. I told the doctor that I could not take a certain type of medication and she prescribed it anyways what kind of mess is that. There are no sinks in the examining rooms and the patient cover-ups are tethered and worn out.