A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oletha Minto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oletha Minto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oletha Minto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oletha Minto MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oletha Minto practice?
- Dr. Oletha Minto has 1 office location.
Dr. Oletha Minto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.