A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oletha Minto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oletha Minto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oletha Minto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minto graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oletha Minto practice?
Dr. Oletha Minto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.