A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olethia Chisolm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olethia Chisolm is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olethia Chisolm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisolm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chisolm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital Houston West
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olethia Elise Chisolm MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olethia E. Chisolm practice?
- Dr. Olethia Chisolm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olethia Chisolm practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.