Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olevia Pitts
Dr. Olevia Pitts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Kansas City, MO. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pitts is affiliated with Research Belton Hospital, Miami County Hospital and Midwest Hospital Specialist, PA. She speaks English.
Dr. Olevia Pitts has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olevia Pitts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Nina Arakelova
Kansas City, MO 0 mi27
Dr. Martha Lapietra
Kansas City, MO 0 mi26
Dr. Elisabeth Cozad Indellicate
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Kansas City, MO 0 mi10