A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Achildi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Achildi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Achildi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Achildi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Achildi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Achildi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Achildi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olga Achildi practice?
- Dr. Olga Achildi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Achildi practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.