A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Alarid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Alarid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alarid graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alarid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Alarid MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga Alarid practice?
- Dr. Olga Alarid has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Alarid practices Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists.