A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Belder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Belder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Belder graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Belder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Lynn Belder DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga L. Belder practice?
- Dr. Olga Belder has 5 office locations.
Dr. Olga Belder practices Family Medicine near Matawan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englishtown, NJ and Bayonne, NJ.
See Matawan Primary Care Doctors.