Horrific office experience show details Horrific office experience
by T on Apr 4th, 2016

The doctor and assistant are good, but the office is beyond horrific. The staff are rude and unprofessional. The front desk girl is lying to all waiting or on the phone patients saying that she spoke to the dr while not even moving from her desk. The appointments are overbooked, over 2 hours wait in the waiting room. No customer service is to be expected here. Would definitely recommend setting up a first appointment of the day to spare yourself the frustration.

Mar 2nd, 2016

I have nothing against the doctor. The staff is not accommodating and rude. My husband and I are both patients of the doctor. Tried to make an emergency app. for my son. Was told that the earliest appointment is in May. My question was so watch do I do if he has a fever? I was told that if that is the case take him to the emergency care. The tone of her was voice and the response was unprofessional. When I said that I'm going to have to look for a different doctor she said go right ahead. I will be looking for a new doctor.

Oct 24th, 2015

I recommended everyone to this Dr. For the first 2 yrs then sadly like all other Drs. They 32nd up over book7by and you 32nd up a.c.# the head of staff is rude and most of the time never follows up on your request to have dr belder call you for important things and never sends paperwork you ask politely for I will eventually find a Dr close enough for me to get to sadly

Wonderful doctor ;o) show details Wonderful doctor ;o)
by Maria on Sep 9th, 2015

Ok I have to be honest with my review. If you want an efficient and accurate diagnostic then she is the doctor for you. Dr. Belder is extremely professional, knowledgeable and actually listens to every word you say. Definitely worth the wait if you want her help and that you are guaranteed to receive. Her accuracy in diagnosing a problem is spot on. Love this doctor and will continue being a patient as she is priceless!!!!

Horrible front desk staff! show details Horrible front desk staff!
May 11th, 2015

The staff at her office is beyond rude. They don't even know how to talk to people, never call you back, you have to call numerous times and be persistent if you need something from them. It's a shame that such a great doctor has staff that doesn't know what quality customer service means!

good experience show details good experience
by olga shubayeva on Feb 16th, 2015

great doctor

Very Rude Service show details Very Rude Service
by Sarah P. on Jan 2nd, 2014

The Staff at her office were unbeliveably rude. When I asked to leave my contact information, I was told that Dr. Belder "won't even call you back". The women there were beyond nasty and I am a people person, outgoing, who gets along with every body. It's sad to see a potentially great doctor overshadowed by a dissapointing staff. I would stay very far away from here at all costs. There are plenty of good doctors with great staff around the area.

Aug 19th, 2013

Several negative experiences with Belder "DO". Misdiagnosed TWICE, at two different times for two different ailments. Both times, went to independent lab, at which test results were different than in her office, only to have her say, "Sorry, looks like you didn't have to take those antibiotics, after all." Pushes pills excessively instead of taking an integrative approach that considers other alternatives. Pretentious, holier-than-though attitude and lack of empathy. Always seems too "busy" to have a thorough discussion. Hello, my health is at stake here, and this is what you signed up for the moment you professed your were a DOCTOR!! Another individualistic puppet of the pharmaceutical-industrial complex. Shameful!!!!

Aug 16th, 2011

Great doctor. Old Fashioned person care.

Excellent Doctor!excellent show details Excellent Doctor!excellent
Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Belder is a fabulous woman, mother and doctor. I totally disagree with the person who claims she see's drug addicted patients. First of all, how would that patient know? Probably has family members addicted due to her personality and opinions. Terrible to label a fabulous doctor with such dirt. Shame on you lady......There should be more doctors out there like dr. belger. Thank you for all you do, you are the best.

Wonderful, caring and professional. show details Wonderful, caring and professional.
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Belder is overall one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever come across in my many travels as a patient. Unlike many other doctor's offices, making an appointment is quick and easy...appointments are made around YOUR schedule, not at the whim of the staff. The office is clean and the staff very professional. Dr. Belder herself is thorough and caring. She takes time to listen to what you have to say, and it seems as if she genuinely care about your health and well-being. She is also very careful about writing scripts, very professional. All in all a wonderful doctor..highly recommended. Also, to the person who felt that having patients recovering from drug addiction is "unsafe" or "unstable"..how very small of you. Wake up, drug addiction is a problem that your husband and/or children have likely dealt with right under your petty nose. Also, in this regard I haven't seen anything less than a quiet waiting room at Dr. Belder's office.

by Jennifer on Mar 12th, 2011

Each time I needed an appointment I was able to get it right away. Same day or next morning. I really did not wait long; I have gone to other DRs and waited almost two hours. 20 minutes was nothing and about the same time I wait for any other DR appointments. I'm not really crazy about how the office staff shouts through the window from the back of their office to the waiting room when it is your turn. They do have heavy accents, but I have not had any issues understanding or communicating with them. I have not had any reason to believe I was misdiagnosed and I found the DR to ask extra questions to ensure that and to make sure there are not any other issues.Overall, I am really happy that I have found DR Belder and plan or remaining a patient for as long as she practices and I live in the area.

by mrs. earldey on May 13th, 2010

She does a lot of drug addiction patients in her office. I think that is very unsafe for regular patients to be with unstable drug addicts. It is also very hard to understand her front desk reception, she has a very heavy accent. The office is not very clean and she takes to long to return calls for lab results . She seems too pre-occupied and not as caring.She is very good about waiving copays, so if you have a high copay she is good about not charging. She also is very test happy of a doctor, she likes to run all the tests in her office, so which I feel is not necessary. I don't like the fact of her treating addicting patients with kids in the office ,too unstable.

Great, caring doctor show details Great, caring doctor
by Old Bridge Patient on Nov 25th, 2009

I work in the healthcare field and I highly recommend Dr Belder. She is very thorough and spends as much time as you need. She asks great questions and really listens to what you say. She once spent about 5 minutes just listening to my heart! She has a new office in Old Bridge, which is not listed on this site.