A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Belostotsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Belostotsky, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Belostotsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Belostotsky graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Belostotsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga I Belostotsky MD and PHD is a female Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Olga I. Belostotsky practice?
- Dr. Olga Belostotsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Belostotsky practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.