A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Blakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Blakley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakley graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Blakley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Pavlovna Blakley MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Olga P. Blakley practice?
- Dr. Olga Blakley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olga Blakley practices Anesthesiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Orange, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists.