A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Blakley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Blakley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakley graduated from Ivanovo State Medical Academy.
Dr. Blakley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Pavlovna Blakley MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Olga P. Blakley practice?
- Dr. Olga Blakley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Olga Blakley practices Anesthesiology near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Lake Charles Anesthesiologists.