A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Boudoulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Boudoulas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Boudoulas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudoulas graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Boudoulas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga O Boudoulas MD is a female Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Olga O. Boudoulas practice?
- Dr. Olga Boudoulas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Olga Boudoulas practices Dermatology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Dublin Dermatologists.