August 12th, 2016
My mom was being treated by her and I was very impressed. So when I needed someone I did not hesitate to make an appointment. She is a very warm and compassionate Doctor. An excellent in her field. I would highly recommend her.

April 19th, 2016
Want a good Neurologist?
My case is very complicated. I have multiple neurological conditions as well as spinal cord damage. I was referred to Dr. Brusil originally to treat my diabetic neuropothy. That was in October-2014. I have 15 specialists on my case. Dr. Brusil was the ONLY one who was accurate each step of the way. She is also a no-nonsense doctor who will tell you like it is. If you want smoke blown up your skirt, she is not the doctor for you. She is always on-time for appointments and her staff does a great job of "customer service."

January 1st, 2016
Neurology at its Best
Dr. Brusil is a very thorough physician. She doesn't leave any stone unturned until she has a definitive diagnosis. If something is on the expensive side she always discusses it with me. Dr. Brusil does not bury herself in documentation. She always gives me her undivided attention, eye to eye when I am talking with her. Dr. Brusil always listens to me and answers all of my questions. I think she is a fabulous physician and I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a neurological examination. The wait time for an appointment is almost always on time.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Brusil is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. Although a Neurologist, she has helped us with other problems outside her "expertise". She's always on time, but takes the appropriate amount of time with each patient. She is very easy to communicate with

August 14th, 2015
Dr Brusil is an outstanding doctor, very caring she takes her time with you explaining everything answers any questions you may have. I would recommend Dr Brusil to anyone.

August 23rd, 2014
Amazing physician
Dr. Brusil has been my husband's physician for approximately 5 years, caring for him though multiple strokes and resultant progressive dementia. Not only does her professionalism go above and beyond expectations, but also her warmth and compassion for the patient and family members. She is an amazing physician and we are very lucky to have found her.

May 8th, 2014
Excellent care
Dr Brusil has a rare combination of professional traits. Her medical skill and knowledge is expansive, and she also expresses a sincere caring towards my health. She is attentive to me as a person and not just a patient. Dr Brusil is a remarkable physician and I am fortunate to have her as my neurologist.

December 21st, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Brusil for several years. It started as a second opinion and I was very impressed with her approach to my problem. My internist felt the same way as well. Now I am practically symptom-free and I attribute my recovery to Dr. Brusil's expertise and attention to detail. Not to mention outstanding bedside manner.

December 18th, 2013
AMAZING
When I first needed to see her it was an emergency and she got me in right away. She believed and didn't think I was making it up just because I'm Bipolar. She was determined to find out what was wrong and she did. I have been seeing her for a year and couldn't ask for a better neurologist! She has stuck by my side and had advocated for me when I couldn't. I definitely would see her again!

February 27th, 2013
Doctor Olga Brusil is very knowledgeable and caring person. Easy to get in touch. Whiling to answer all questions. Able to explain the cause of problem and plan of treatment. Provides emotional support. Giving detailed information on current problem and explains everything regarding medication treatment. Warns in advance what to expect and what to report immediately. Highly recommended to people who looking for help.

August 25th, 2011
Highly recommend.
Very kind, intelligent, and thorough.

April 23rd, 2008
Excellent Physician
Caring and competent physician; very efficient staff; excellent experience overall.