Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Cajas
Dr. Olga Cajas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cajas is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Elizabeth Hospital, CHRISTUS Jasper Memorial Hospital and Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital. Dr. Cajas has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Olga Cajas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Olga Cajas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Ambika Osborn
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Yirielis Sanguinetti-Colon
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Maria Chapa
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0.06 mi15