A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Cortez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Cortez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Leticia Cortez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Olga L. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Olga Cortez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Olga Cortez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crossroads, TX.