Dr. Olga Cortez, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
Cross Roads Women's Health, P.A.
3201 US Highway 380
Ste 201
Crossroads, TX 76227
940-365-3030
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
Jun 23rd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Cortez for 6 years and have always had a good experience!

|  Clean up attitude  |  show details
by KE on Mar 20th, 2014

A very quick follow up visit but the staff attitude was very unprofessional. Billing department very rude and loud. Nurse talking about another staff member on how something was incorrectly done unprofessional. Scheduling a appointment is impossible with front office. Staff talking about patients information, there is no privacy. Where is the supervisor? Who oversees the staff when Dr Cortez is with other patients. This office attitude needs a lot of attention.

Dec 4th, 2013

The communication in this office is abysmal. Getting a referral, information about blood tests, explanations about prescriptions, or anything related to follow-up is next to impossible. Dr. Cortez is a good doctor and seems to care about her patients but there is a huge glitch in her office system. The front office staff are routinely rude and curt, both in person and on the phone. It is almost impossible to receive a callback, even on pressing issues.

Jul 1st, 2013

I did not like my experience at her office at first it was okay but the time you get to spend with the dr gets less and less. If it is your first time pregnancy i would not recommend it. I had problems and found out more with my hospital visits then at the office because the time you spend is 5 mins max. The nurses there are very nice and sweet but the front desk help can get rude.

Mar 21st, 2013

Doctor is very nice, but seems rushed. Nurses are great, front office staff is unprofessional.

by J. Adams on Mar 21st, 2013

Doctor has a great disposition. As stated from another patient, she is in and out very fast. They do try to get in as many patients as possible, so the wait time can be outrageous! Front office staff is rude and do not seem happy to have to answer the phone when you call.

|  dr.cortez  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

best prenatal care doctor!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

She definitely does not give enough time and attention to her patients throughout every appointment I have had. She's all about finishing her procedures as quickly and robotically as possible and tries to fit in as many patients into her daily schedule as humanly possible while showing severe lack of interest and unattentiveness. Very disappointed. I had one question to ask her during my check up yet she was in an out of the room so quickly it made my head spin. Definitely needs to work on her people skills.

|  Prenatal Visits/Hospital Experience  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I have been through many doctors in my lifetime because of my health. Dr. Cortez IS the best doctor that I have ever been to. Here are just a few of the reasons:PRENATAL VISITS:~Great location,~Nice/Organized/Comfortable setting in the waiting room and patient rooms,~Friendly/Courteous staff~Waiting time in patient's room was minimal~Temperature/Color/Decoration of patient's rooms are comforting and inviting~Courtesy knock before entering~Makes strong eye contact~Gets straight to the point~Great bedside manner~Encourages patients to talk about any questions or concerns~Speaks clearly (I'm hearing impaired) ~Great personality~Saw Dr. Cortez at EVERY visit~Courtesy call the day before appointment~Great timing for after hour call backsHOSPITAL STAYI ended up needing a C Section to deliver my baby. She followed every request that I requested and was able to keep me calm during whole procedure. When it came to recovery she was dependable on every level. I wish that Dr. Cortez could be my family doctor.*I was on medicaid and most doctor's office tend to 'sweep-you-under-the-bus', but I never got that feeling at all during my time with Dr. Cortez.I will definently use Dr. Cortez again for future appointments.

|  Warm, caring, approachable doctor with outstanding staff  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I've seen many doctors over my 60 years of life, various fields, different states, but Dr. Cortez is by far the best!

Oct 12th, 2011

Dr. Cortez is great, Ive been seeing her for the past year and she always shows so much compassion when dealing with her patients. Her office staff is great as well, they are always sweet and courteous.

|  Great Doctor with excellent office staff  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

I made a "sick" visit appointment with Dr. Cortez and it was my first visit. Usually on your first visit to a doctor, you have to wait several days or even weeks. Here it was different. The office staff was very helpful and worked me into the schedule that very day. Once I entered the office, the staff continued with their welcoming attitudes. Dr. Cortez was very nice and I felt at ease with her from the first moment. She was very thorough and I felt very comfortable with her diagnosis. The wait time was minimal (even when I was "worked In'). I really appreciate how well the office staff represents Dr. Cortez. I will definitely recommend Dr. Cortez to many.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Erika Simon on Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Cortez is an amazing doctor if you are looking for one!