A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Duchicela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Duchicela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duchicela
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duchicela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Duchicela, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Duchicela graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil.
Dr. Duchicela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Saint Lukes Episcopal Hospital
- Colorado-Fayette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Isabel Duchicela MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga I. Duchicela practice?
- Dr. Olga Duchicela has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Duchicela practices Family Medicine near Weimar, TX.
See Weimar Family Physicians.