A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Efimova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Efimova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Efimova, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Efimova graduated from Moscow State University Named For Lomonosov.
Dr. Efimova has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Efimova MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Olga Efimova practice?
- Dr. Olga Efimova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Efimova practices Diagnostic Radiology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Melrose Radiologists.