A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Maria Fernandez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olga M. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Olga Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Fernandez practices Psychiatry near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Psychiatrists.