Learn more about Dr. Olga Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Fishman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Fishman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga DR Fishman MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Olga D. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Olga Fishman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olga Fishman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Rock Hill Neurologists.