Learn more about Dr. Olga Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Fishman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Fishman, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fishman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olga D. Fishman practice?
Dr. Olga Fishman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Rock Hill Neurologists.