Dr. Olga Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olga Freeman?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Olga Freeman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Freeman

I moved from another Internist with whom I was not happy; this doctor listens, is patient, is thorough, doesn't blow off your ailments like everyone has them. She answers all my questions, and is very knowledgeable on many issues.

August 2nd, 2013

New patient

I have just joined Dr. Freeman's service, and I couldn't be more pleased. I presented with health conditions that required immediate attention. Dr. Freeman took the time to really listen and ask questions resulting in a diagnosis that was spot on. I required hospitalization, and she was there checking on me within a couple of hours after admission. The treatment she prescribed is working well, and I feel so much better. A special thank you to Dr. Freeman's office staff, too. They are prompt, friendly, professional, remembered me and called me by name after my first visit which made me feel welcomed.

June 3rd, 2013

This is an excellent practice and Dr. Freeman is a physician that gives personal attention to me. And I know a few of her other patients and they are treated likewise.

August 15th, 2012

Best physician I have ever known

Excellent diagnostician and very caring physician...cares about every aspect of her patient's care and wellbeing...I feel extremely fortunate to have Dr. Freeman as my physician...I am an RN and very particular about the medical care I receive but have never had a doubt about this physician...she is the best!

June 12th, 2012

Dr. Freeman is a caring and dedicated professional. She is an excellent physician with "spot on" instincts. She does her own visits when her patients are hospitalized and is an advocate in all matters between her and her patients. She is by far the best physician I have ever known and I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

May 29th, 2012

DR Freeman is wonderful, she literally has saved my husbands life. We think the world of her.

February 23rd, 2012

Best So Far

Office Staff Was Great,and the Insurance girl explained things to me and helped me better understand my policy,Great Start from the beginning to end.Since I was new to Florida and moving from another state she knew my ins needed to be changed and advised on several different plans.

December 15th, 2011

Great Dr.

Never have a problem getting an appt. I feel Dr. Freeman is the best internist in Ft. Myers. One office staff I don't care for is the one that sits in the back in the front, the rest are very nice. New to practice but by far the best I have been to.

July 11th, 2011

Misdiagnosed cancer

Cost me a boob. Terrible doctor!!! Missed the Mamo diagnosis, said"don't worry"!!!!!

October 9th, 2010

the best

DR. Freeman is best Dr. I have every been too

July 27th, 2010

Forget about prompt return of phone messages. You have to call everyday for one of the staff to return your call. You will NEVER talk to Olga! Very poor and now, very expensive for a 15 minute office visit. We can do better and we will!

July 22nd, 2009

Smart

Dr. Freeman is a down to earth professional, it is difficult to find in such an accomplished woman. I would recommend her totally without any reservation = she has an inner instinct and a trusting demeanor