A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Gibbons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Olga Gibbons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olga Gibbons practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.