A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbons
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbons Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Gibbons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga Gibbons practice?
- Dr. Olga Gibbons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olga Gibbons practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.