A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Elizabeth Hernandez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga E. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Olga Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Aberdeen, WA.
See Aberdeen Family Physicians.