A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital
- Grays Harbor Community Hospital - East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Elizabeth Hernandez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga E. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Olga Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Aberdeen, WA.
See Aberdeen Family Physicians.