> > > > Patient Reviews
400 Celebration Place
Ste. 240
Celebration, FL 34747
(407) 303-4760
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
 |  Acknowledgements  |  show details
by Dania Alba on Sep 19th, 2014

My Experience with my health care provider, has been pleasant . A Doctor 's dedication to his craft , has compassion , humility, spends time with his patients & treats me with care and patience. THANKS

|  How can I doctor be so rude.  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The first visit she was to the point. However, once I started asking more questions, and requested another appointment, she became cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. My husband asked questions, and she became over reactive; defensive. I would also say nasty and offensive. I believe a Doctor should be compassionate more so, if you have breast cancer, you need compassion not rudeness. I was disappointed.

|  ilija.pavasovic2@h-1.hr  |  show details
by zoran on May 13th, 2014

RESPECT Be kind answer it it true that possible regeneration organisam,are you have contact with dr Arkadij Petrov who speak taht is techological conciousnnes regeneration zour organ is it true or not.I think that we understand what i ask you i hope that zou know englishThanks for your time GREETING SALUTATION ZORAN

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Theresa R. on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Ivanov and staff are wonderful, very knowledgeable and caring. I am glad that my primary Dr. referred me to her. She is wonderful, going every step of the way with me during my surgery and recovery. I am just sorry that it took me so long to find this website and write a review.

by Brenda on Sep 15th, 2013

Great Physician and Surgeon. I obtained a quick appointment, immediate recommendations, surgery, and follow up. I would recommend Dr. Ivanov highly. She knows her stuff and provides the attention needed. Every appointment was ended if I had anymore questions. That means a lot.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I'm very happy my GYN referred me to Dr. Ivanov. So far my experience with her has been great. Very kind and loving. Takes time to answer and does not treat you like a number. I have to get bilateral mastectomies and she makes me feel at ease.

|  My experience was different  |  show details
by Justt Mee on May 21st, 2013

I was about to get an appointment right after lunch. When I got to the office there weren't any other patients and I was told the doctor was at lunch. The front desk girl was warm and friendly and showed me to the exam room right away. I sat in that room for about 90 minutes before the doctor showed up. I heard great things about this doctor before my visit so I was really surprised when I met her. She was cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. I was disappointed and will never see her again.

|  Unique Human Being!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Ivanov was excellent! She treated me as a woman, not as a number or client. She was really interested on how I feel and you can tell she is not in this profession for the money, but because she REALLY cares about women health. May God bless and prosper her in everything she does!

by Odemaris Suarez on Jan 28th, 2013

Tremendous human being full of love and tenderness for her patients. Thanks to Dr Ivanov and her staff, my family and I have been able to overcome the cancer diagnosis. We are very grateful to God that she has been part of our process.

Jun 15th, 2012

I have already recommended Dr. Ivanov to several friends. She is professional, patient, attentive, and treats everyone she comes in contact with from her patients to colleagues wonderfully.

May 15th, 2012

Dr. Ivanov was referred to me by my primay physician's office and I'm glad. She is compassionate and knowledgeable, explains things easily in a manner I can understand, my fears about my new diagnosis quickly dissipated. Her staff is equally kind and competant.

|  Dr Ivanov can't be beat  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr Ivanov is by far one of the best and most caring doctors I have ever been to. Her staff is also excellent. I feel so blessed to have found Dr Ivanov and her new practice in Celebration, Fl.