Dr. Olga Ivanov MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Kissimmee, FL

November 4th, 2016
Conservative approach for elderly mother...
My 86 year old mother was diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer. Every physician we went to insisted that surgery was necessary. My mom has had multiple surgeries over the past five years. The anesthesia of the first triggered dementia, which has gotten worse with each surgery since then. We (she) were (was) strongly opposed to surgery unless it was an absolute necessity. Dr. Ivanov was trained in Europe and understands how to take a more conservative approach with elderly patients. It has been two years and with the help of medication, my mom's cancer has not progressed. Most importantly, my mom's quality of life is intact.

August 17th, 2016
So far not impressed
I went to her when mammo showed abnormalities. First visit tried to ask question she just brushed off and said "worst case scenario it's curable". When biopsy results returned she called my house didn't ask if anyone was here and blurted out your postive for cancer , meet me in my office at 12:30 tomorrow ... I was floored and she hung up ..... So not professional , so far ready to run to another office ......

March 18th, 2016
Wonder Woman
Dr Ivanov was my second opinion. The first group of physicians was like someone giving me a map of the routes through breast cancer. She in contrast walked with me and my husband all the way from beginning to end.

November 16th, 2015
Registered Nurse
After coming to Celebration approximately 3 years ago, she was awesome but now, bedside manner quick and she can be rude.

April 28th, 2015
Mamo needed consult with breast surgeon and she was the recommended one. Scheduling was quick,appt was within a reasonable time and she had all the info prior to coming into the exam room. Her first sentence after she introduced herself is,"You don't need a breast surgeon at this time" which was pure music to my ears. Appt took less than 5 minutes,all questions answered and I know if I need her down the road she will be there.

September 19th, 2014
Acknowledgements
My Experience with my health care provider, has been pleasant . A Doctor 's dedication to his craft , has compassion , humility, spends time with his patients & treats me with care and patience. THANKS

September 14th, 2014
How can I doctor be so rude.
I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The first visit she was to the point. However, once I started asking more questions, and requested another appointment, she became cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. My husband asked questions, and she became over reactive; defensive. I would also say nasty and offensive. I believe a Doctor should be compassionate more so, if you have breast cancer, you need compassion not rudeness. I was disappointed.

December 6th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Ivanov and staff are wonderful, very knowledgeable and caring. I am glad that my primary Dr. referred me to her. She is wonderful, going every step of the way with me during my surgery and recovery. I am just sorry that it took me so long to find this website and write a review.

September 15th, 2013
Great Physician and Surgeon. I obtained a quick appointment, immediate recommendations, surgery, and follow up. I would recommend Dr. Ivanov highly. She knows her stuff and provides the attention needed. Every appointment was ended if I had anymore questions. That means a lot.

July 18th, 2013
Great Experience
I'm very happy my GYN referred me to Dr. Ivanov. So far my experience with her has been great. Very kind and loving. Takes time to answer and does not treat you like a number. I have to get bilateral mastectomies and she makes me feel at ease.

May 21st, 2013
My experience was different
I was about to get an appointment right after lunch. When I got to the office there weren't any other patients and I was told the doctor was at lunch. The front desk girl was warm and friendly and showed me to the exam room right away. I sat in that room for about 90 minutes before the doctor showed up. I heard great things about this doctor before my visit so I was really surprised when I met her. She was cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. I was disappointed and will never see her again.

April 10th, 2013
Unique Human Being!
My experience with Dr. Ivanov was excellent! She treated me as a woman, not as a number or client. She was really interested on how I feel and you can tell she is not in this profession for the money, but because she REALLY cares about women health. May God bless and prosper her in everything she does!