Dr. Olga Ivanov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olga Ivanov?

Conservative approach for elderly mother...

Posted on November 4th, 2016

My 86 year old mother was diagnosed with Stage I breast cancer. Every physician we went to insisted that surgery was necessary. My mom has had multiple surgeries over the past five years. The anesthesia of the first triggered dementia, which has gotten worse with each surgery since then. We (she) were (was) strongly opposed to surgery unless it was an absolute necessity. Dr. Ivanov was trained in Europe and understands how to take a more conservative approach with elderly patients. It has been two years and with the help of medication, my mom's cancer has not progressed. Most importantly, my mom's quality of life is intact.

So far not impressed

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I went to her when mammo showed abnormalities. First visit tried to ask question she just brushed off and said "worst case scenario it's curable". When biopsy results returned she called my house didn't ask if anyone was here and blurted out your postive for cancer , meet me in my office at 12:30 tomorrow ... I was floored and she hung up ..... So not professional , so far ready to run to another office ......

Wonder Woman

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr Ivanov was my second opinion. The first group of physicians was like someone giving me a map of the routes through breast cancer. She in contrast walked with me and my husband all the way from beginning to end.

Registered Nurse

Posted on November 16th, 2015

After coming to Celebration approximately 3 years ago, she was awesome but now, bedside manner quick and she can be rude.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Mamo needed consult with breast surgeon and she was the recommended one. Scheduling was quick,appt was within a reasonable time and she had all the info prior to coming into the exam room. Her first sentence after she introduced herself is,"You don't need a breast surgeon at this time" which was pure music to my ears. Appt took less than 5 minutes,all questions answered and I know if I need her down the road she will be there.

Acknowledgements

Posted on September 19th, 2014

My Experience with my health care provider, has been pleasant . A Doctor 's dedication to his craft , has compassion , humility, spends time with his patients & treats me with care and patience. THANK S

How can I doctor be so rude.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. The first visit she was to the point. However, once I started asking more questions, and requested another appointment, she became cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. My husband asked questions, and she became over reactive; defensive. I would also say nasty and offensive. I believe a Doctor should be compassionate more so, if you have breast cancer, you need compassion not rudeness. I was disappointed.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Ivanov and staff are wonderful, very knowledgeable and caring. I am glad that my primary Dr. referred me to her. She is wonderful, going every step of the way with me during my surgery and recovery. I am just sorry that it took me so long to find this website and write a review.

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Great Physician and Surgeon. I obtained a quick appointment, immediate recommendations, surgery, and follow up. I would recommend Dr. Ivanov highly. She knows her stuff and provides the attention needed. Every appointment was ended if I had anymore questions. That means a lot.

My experience was different

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I was about to get an appointment right after lunch. When I got to the office there weren't any other patients and I was told the doctor was at lunch. The front desk girl was warm and friendly and showed me to the exam room right away. I sat in that room for about 90 minutes before the doctor showed up. I heard great things about this doctor before my visit so I was really surprised when I met her. She was cold, uncaring, and made me feel as if I was wasting her time. I was disappointed and will never see her again.

Unique Human Being!

Posted on April 11th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Ivanov was excellent! She treated me as a woman, not as a number or client. She was really interested on how I feel and you can tell she is not in this profession for the money, but because she REALLY cares about women health. May God bless and prosper her in everything she does!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Tremendous human being full of love and tenderness for her patients. Thanks to Dr Ivanov and her staff, my family and I have been able to overcome the cancer diagnosis. We are very grateful to God that she has been part of our process.