Dr. Olga Kaliebe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 25th, 2016
When visiting Dr. Kaliebe, she was very cold, insensitive, and not compassionate. She suggested that the only way my condition would improve is by me working out 4 hours a day every day and suggested that I should have absolutely no excuses unless I had an infant at home. From a therapist's perspective, doing just that is in eating disorder territory, and this assumes that I have no job or life outside of simply exercising. She is not very amenable to a holistic approach, taking time to understand obstacles in patients' ways, and does not spend the time to garner patient compliance.

April 8th, 2016
She was so professional and precise! She was on time and didn't seem rushed.

January 26th, 2015
one of the worst doctor's I've ever seen.

December 18th, 2014
Either she does't care or she is incompetent
After getting near menopause age my whole body started messing up-weight gain, hoarseness, irritability, hair loss and brittleness, sleeplessness, and on and on. My hormones were clearly out of control. And what was scary was this happened in like a 6-month period of time. There is diabetes in my family too. I was referred to this doctor by a dermatologist who actually took one look at me when I was there for a routine visit and she said that something was wrong with me, and I needed to get checked. Kaliebe must have done blood work on me 6 times over a period of about 8 months and different hormones were clearly way out of normal, and then she would just order more tests, over and over. We got absolutely nowhere-and I had to hound them to get the test results. She was very abrupt and impatient. Think she was stringing me along because I have good insurance, and she was milking it. Never gave me any clear diagnosis.

May 15th, 2012
Great doctor. Intelligent, caring. I feel comfortable talking to her

May 19th, 2008
grossly inadequite
She mis diagnosed me, then did no follow-up. I almost died because of her mismanagement of my care. She is a cold, heartless dotor.