Learn more about Dr. Olga Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Katz, Neurologist, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Katz, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autonomic Disregulation
- Complicated Headache
- Headache Center
- IV Infusions
- Neuroimmune Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from State Medical & Pharmaceutical University 'Nicolae Testemitanu', Chisinau. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Katz MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Olga Katz practice?
- Dr. Olga Katz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Olga Katz practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.