A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Katz, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Katz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Mdolga Katz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olga M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Olga Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Katz practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.