A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Katz, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Katz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Katz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olga Katz practice?
- Dr. Olga Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Katz practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.